Week 6 Home Learning - Reading Responses

 If you have completed your 'Smeds and Smoos' narrative writing activity, you could try one (or more) of these reading responses to do next...

  • There are lots of made-up words in this book. Can you explain what they all mean? 
  • Design your own planet, like the one in the book. 
  • Retell the story from the point of view of Janet or Bill.
  • Write a diary entry for Janet or Bill from a time when they crept off to play in the Wurpular Wood together.
  • Make a newspaper report for the Smeds or the Smoos about the disappearance of Janet and Bill.
  • Create a ‘missing alien’ poster for Janet or Bill.

Comments

  1. Kia ora Room 20, I hope you are all doing well in your bubble. Wow, you have a lot of fun reading activities to work on! I think I would design my own planet. I look forward to seeing some of your work online. Kia pai tō rā. (Have a good day.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena R 20, I think I would enjoy making a ''missing alien'' poster because I could draw aliens and also think about a reward. What would you have for a reward ? I wonder what would you call their purple baby?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment