Home Learning Week 4

Wow, lockdown again... keep positive and hopefully...we will see each other in 7 days. 

In the meantime, have a go at completing some learning activities about our topic - Health and the Human Body. Please click this link here: HEALTH - Creative Choice Board.


Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or would like your Matific password for home.

My email is rhansen@owairaka.school.nz

More Home Learning to come...
'
Many thanks!
Rose 

We have been learning all about the human skeleton, have a go labeling the parts yourself. 






Comments

  1. The skeleton looks like Arthur who is visiting in The Cottage.
    Ask the children who come to work with me if it is the same.
    I wonder, how many parts of your body you can name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room 20. I am so impressed with your learning about the skeleton and muscles. You guys are amazing! Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment