Kelly Sport with coach Cam

Learning Simple fitness games with Coach Cam. 

Comments

  1. This looks like a lot of fun Room 20. I can't wait til it's my class' turn tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - looks like a great sports session Room 20! Which activities would you like to do again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 20, My name is Peitynn and I am from Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked all of you pictures and it must of been lots of fun. This kind of reminds me of when we did hip hop with our hip hop teacher. Maybe you could do differently next time is to put more writing next to the pictures. I really like your blog post and I would really like you to check my blog at http://wpspeitynnf.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peitynn for your feedback. Thank you for checking our blog. We will have a look at your Blog soon. From Cartell nida and Mohamed

      Delete

Post a Comment