Home Learning Choice Board #5


Asalaam alaikum, Bonjour and Ata Marie everyone. 


Home Learning Activity 


For writing try and finish your Moment in time description (describe the moment in time.) 
 Put on your thinking caps when you proofread and edit your writing.  Ask yourself,  Does it make sense? 

If you need an exercise book email me and I will drop it off in your mailbox or in front of your house.


Hello and Good afternoon Nida and Deema. I hope you are safe in your bubble and doing lots of maths and writing at home.

 
Hello Omar and Aidan. Hope you are safe in your bubble and doing some chores for mum.


Namaste and Talofa Ayesha and Liani. Hope you are doing lots of reading and maths at home.

Talofa and Malo e lelei Salele and Leonidas. I hope you are learning some Te Reo Maori and lots of Reading at home. 
I will upload more photos next week.  Take care of yourself and stay safe.    Be kind especially to yourself.     


Comments

  1. How lovely to see all of those smiling faces from Room 20! I hope you are all doing well this week in your bubbles. I will check back again soon to see more smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 20! Great to see photos of you. I like the activities on your Choice Board. When I was little my sister and I made huts in the lounge with all of the blankets and cushions. We had lots of fun reading and playing games in the hut. The only annoying thing about the hut was when we had to pack it up - folding all of the blankets took quite a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Room 20. Here is how to make an origami penguin. Copy and paste the URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGfriajdNpA Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been trying origami at home this week. First I tried to make an origami mouse but it was a bit tricky, then I tried to make a whale and that was more successful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was the whale easier because it was bigger? Or less parts to fold?

      Delete

Post a Comment