Home learning - Week 1

Hi lovely Room 20 and Parents,

Each week I will be posting a page of activities that you can choose from. If you would like to share your learning with myself or the class please feel free to email your work or photos of what you have been doing and I will post them on the blog. If you have questions about any of the activities please email me (Mrs Murray) or Mrs Falevaai

nfalevaai@owairaka.school.nz

kmurray@owairaka.school.nz


If you would prefer a hard copy of the work for the next two weeks you can collect it from school tomorrow. It will be in the Puriri Home Learning Box in the McGarry Room.

Remember that site we have been using on our chromebooks...... 

Www.sunshineonline.co.nz 

User name : Owairaka1   password: books

Comments

  1. Hi Room 20, I hope you are all doing well at home. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment